JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** SOLD ***

For sale is a lightly used Glock Gen 4 Full Size complete frame/lower. I have moved back to Gen 3 guns, so I'm clearing out the last of my Gen 4 stuff. It's in excellent condition, about 50 rounds on this lower. Price includes the lower and all 4 back straps - no magazines included. The Full Size frame will work with GEN 4 slides such as the G17, G34 and G35.

As this is the 'firearm' portion of the gun, we will be using an FFL for the transfer.

Price is $200 cash firm, buyer pays Transfer/BGC. I prefer Tigard Pawn 4 More, but I am willing to meet at another FFL in the PDX Metro area.

TRADE OPTION: I'm selling this to buy a Gen 3 frame. If you have a Gen 3 frame (same size) in similar condition and would like to trade straight across, I would be interested. If we trade, we'll each cover our transfer fee/BGC.

If you are interested or have any questions, please use the Conversation (PM) function to reach me rather than post on this thread.

Thanks!

5532867_01_glock_full_size_gen_4_frame_wi_640.jpg

5532867_02_glock_full_size_gen_4_frame_wi_640.jpg

5532867_03_glock_full_size_gen_4_frame_wi_640.jpg

Last Edited:
Would this interchange with my g3 g22?

Kind of depends on who you talk to. You can mount and run a Gen 3 slide assembly on a Gen 4 frame. I've done it, there are some videos out there that show it being done. Primarily you have a cosmetic gap at the front of the gun due to the different design of the Gen 3 and Gen 4 slides/frames. Some say that the guide rod will not stay in place over time and may actually cause some damage. From what I understand that takes thousands of rounds to happen.

I think it's best though to stick with Gen 4 slides on Gen 4 frames, and leave Gen 1,2,3 slides on those respective frames.

Just for reference, this is how it looks if you put a Gen 3 slide on a Gen 4 frame (just a random photo from the interwebs):

253916.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top