JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** SOLD ***

For sale is a lightly used Glock Gen 4 Full Size complete frame/lower. I have moved back to Gen 3 guns, so I'm clearing out the last of my Gen 4 stuff. It's in excellent condition, about 50 rounds on this lower. Price includes the lower and all 4 back straps - no magazines included. The Full Size frame will work with GEN 4 slides such as the G17, G34 and G35.

As this is the 'firearm' portion of the gun, we will be using an FFL for the transfer.

Price is $200 cash firm, buyer pays Transfer/BGC. I prefer Tigard Pawn 4 More, but I am willing to meet at another FFL in the PDX Metro area.

TRADE OPTION: I'm selling this to buy a Gen 3 frame. If you have a Gen 3 frame (same size) in similar condition and would like to trade straight across, I would be interested. If we trade, we'll each cover our transfer fee/BGC.

If you are interested or have any questions, please use the Conversation (PM) function to reach me rather than post on this thread.

Thanks!

5532867_01_glock_full_size_gen_4_frame_wi_640.jpg

5532867_02_glock_full_size_gen_4_frame_wi_640.jpg

5532867_03_glock_full_size_gen_4_frame_wi_640.jpg

Last Edited:
Would this interchange with my g3 g22?

Kind of depends on who you talk to. You can mount and run a Gen 3 slide assembly on a Gen 4 frame. I've done it, there are some videos out there that show it being done. Primarily you have a cosmetic gap at the front of the gun due to the different design of the Gen 3 and Gen 4 slides/frames. Some say that the guide rod will not stay in place over time and may actually cause some damage. From what I understand that takes thousands of rounds to happen.

I think it's best though to stick with Gen 4 slides on Gen 4 frames, and leave Gen 1,2,3 slides on those respective frames.

Just for reference, this is how it looks if you put a Gen 3 slide on a Gen 4 frame (just a random photo from the interwebs):

253916.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top