JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My husband just bought me a new G26 :D I can't explain how exited I am! On to my question - I saw a guy take a barrel out of one glock I think a .357sig, and put another barrel/mag into it I think a 9mm. Does anyone know if a
G26 is interchangeable with any other caliber?

Thanks in advance!

The only conversion that is advisable would be to a 22 long rifle for plinking. I wouldn't recommend converting to 40 or 357 sig because of the higher pressures involved. If you had a glock 27 (40 S&W), you could convert down to a 9mm, but not the other way around. The 27 has an additional pin to handle extra load...

Just my 0.02

Having said that, congratulation on a great new firearm! (I can't decide if your husband is awesome for buying you a G26 or if you are awesome for being thrilled with it! Let's do both...) I own a glock 26 and really love it. It has been my summer carry weapon for just about a decade now. I have never had a single FTF or FTE or failure to go bang! Great little guns!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top