JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My husband just bought me a new G26 :D I can't explain how exited I am! On to my question - I saw a guy take a barrel out of one glock I think a .357sig, and put another barrel/mag into it I think a 9mm. Does anyone know if a
G26 is interchangeable with any other caliber?

Thanks in advance!

The only conversion that is advisable would be to a 22 long rifle for plinking. I wouldn't recommend converting to 40 or 357 sig because of the higher pressures involved. If you had a glock 27 (40 S&W), you could convert down to a 9mm, but not the other way around. The 27 has an additional pin to handle extra load...

Just my 0.02

Having said that, congratulation on a great new firearm! (I can't decide if your husband is awesome for buying you a G26 or if you are awesome for being thrilled with it! Let's do both...) I own a glock 26 and really love it. It has been my summer carry weapon for just about a decade now. I have never had a single FTF or FTE or failure to go bang! Great little guns!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top