JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Glock G20 Gen 4 Full FDE NIB with Lone Wolf Barrel Conversion NIB (LWD Stock Length Barrel, Flat Coil 20# Spring, Stainless Polished Guide Rod, Gen 4 Adapter) and a 3-pin Extended Slide Stop.

Bought this last year for Bear Backup Bow Hunting...and decided to go a different direction. Would be great for Hog Hunting or backup a well.

Glock has never been fired, Lone Wolf Guild rod is assembled and ready to drop in...but remains still in packaging. Glock comes with 3 mags, grips adaptors, and all the stuff from Glock in ser#'d box. Must go as a total package, don't need the Lone Wolf Barrell without the Glock.

I have 775 into it ... will ship everything for 700 (FFL to FFL)
I have 100 A+ ratings on GunBroker

If you get a wild hair and want to trade it, i have a ruger sr1911 with very similar value id trade you for, and id do the driving, i live in the boise area and have a valid idaho concealed.

Glock G20 Gen 4 Full FDE NIB with Lone Wolf Barrel Conversion NIB (LWD Stock Length Barrel, Flat Coil 20# Spring, Stainless Polished Guide Rod, Gen 4 Adapter) and a 3-pin Extended Slide Stop.

Bought this last year for Bear Backup Bow Hunting...and decided to go a different direction. Would be great for Hog Hunting or backup a well.

Glock has never been fired, Lone Wolf Guild rod is assembled and ready to drop in...but remains still in packaging. Glock comes with 3 mags, grips adaptors, and all the stuff from Glock in ser#'d box. Must go as a total package, don't need the Lone Wolf Barrell without the Glock.

I will buy this. Please email me [email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top