JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Glock G20 Gen 4 Full FDE NIB with Lone Wolf Barrel Conversion NIB (LWD Stock Length Barrel, Flat Coil 20# Spring, Stainless Polished Guide Rod, Gen 4 Adapter) and a 3-pin Extended Slide Stop.

Bought this last year for Bear Backup Bow Hunting...and decided to go a different direction. Would be great for Hog Hunting or backup a well.

Glock has never been fired, Lone Wolf Guild rod is assembled and ready to drop in...but remains still in packaging. Glock comes with 3 mags, grips adaptors, and all the stuff from Glock in ser#'d box. Must go as a total package, don't need the Lone Wolf Barrell without the Glock.

I have 775 into it ... will ship everything for 700 (FFL to FFL)
I have 100 A+ ratings on GunBroker

If you get a wild hair and want to trade it, i have a ruger sr1911 with very similar value id trade you for, and id do the driving, i live in the boise area and have a valid idaho concealed.

Glock G20 Gen 4 Full FDE NIB with Lone Wolf Barrel Conversion NIB (LWD Stock Length Barrel, Flat Coil 20# Spring, Stainless Polished Guide Rod, Gen 4 Adapter) and a 3-pin Extended Slide Stop.

Bought this last year for Bear Backup Bow Hunting...and decided to go a different direction. Would be great for Hog Hunting or backup a well.

Glock has never been fired, Lone Wolf Guild rod is assembled and ready to drop in...but remains still in packaging. Glock comes with 3 mags, grips adaptors, and all the stuff from Glock in ser#'d box. Must go as a total package, don't need the Lone Wolf Barrell without the Glock.

I will buy this. Please email me [email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top