JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While I've been carrying ETS magazines for a while as target let backup mags. I prefer the oem mags but I recently picked up two Glock 43x one for my fiancée and the other for myself. I figured if I'm getting her a ring I might as well get her something to protect that ring * bang bang* I back ordered some shield arms magazines but I also ordered some $20
19 round ETS magazines. I know you can get extensions for the shield arm ones or extension for the 10 oem mags but I don't like to modify my magazines. Just came in today I like these stick magazines and I've always wanted the red ones but they were always sold out in 19/17 what do you guys think? I'm not planning on carrying but maybe in the woods?? 8D7095C2-3EE6-495A-9127-04EE8272331D.jpeg CAD74160-EF00-4DF3-9308-2CF5512F876A.jpeg 2BD9EBD7-B657-482B-AD62-5AC7AFAA1E5E.jpeg

They are fine for range use, I have a few myself, and I haven't had any problems with them, but I wouldn't rely on them for carry.

The only mags I do not touch, even for free, is from Promags.

Since watching my ammo consumption more closely, I've actually gone the other way and use the oem 10rd mags for range time - forcing me to reload more often and be more deliberate with my trigger pulls.

If you ordered the Shield mag release, your ETS mags may stick. My oem ones do since installing the metal release - not stuck, but don't always eject totally. Stripping out a magazine is good practice/training though.

I do like ETS mags for my other Glocks. I have one clear ETS mag for each for dry practice with/out snap caps and storage. They've held up well over the years.
but I recently picked up two Glock 43x one for my fiancée and the other for myself
I like your his & hers approach to purchases.

Since watching my ammo consumption more closely, I've actually gone the other way and use the oem 10rd mags for range time - forcing me to reload more often and be more deliberate with my trigger pulls.

If you ordered the Shield mag release, your ETS mags may stick. My oem ones do since installing the metal release - not stuck, but don't always eject totally. Stripping out a magazine is good practice/training though.

I do like ETS mags for my other Glocks. I have one clear ETS mag for each for dry practice with/out snap caps and storage. They've held up well over the years.

I like your his & hers approach to purchases.
I completely understand where your coming from! I see stick magazines as range toys. Since the ammo shortage even if I do use them at the range I don't load to full capacity! I like the OEM magazine just wish Glock had been smarter and came out with their own 15 round magazines aftermarket is always iffy. They should have consulted the genius behind the p365 magazines at least they come with 12 rounds! I'm not hating I will still carry oem mags but the higher capacity the better!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top