JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello All,

I have a Glock 43 with a TLR-6 light that I want to trade for a Sig P365. My Glock is like new, I am the first owner and have only put about 40 rounds through it. I bought it as my first concealed carry and I have worn it every day since February, so it has some light holster marks but that is it. It comes with 4 mags, an IWB right hand holster and an IWB single mag carrier. 2 of the mags have extensions, one is a +1 and the other is a +2. It also has a hogue palmswell grip that fills the hand a little better. I have the Glock-box, cleaning rod, etc. that came with it at the time of purchase. I also have a cloth bag that the holster came in with some extra hardware.

I am wanting to trade this because I cut my hand pretty bad a couple of years ago and have had nerve damage in my index and middle fingers ever since. I can't seem to get a good feel for shooting my Glocks because of the safety trigger and I don't want to change any internal parts like add a new trigger. I have a friend whom let me borrow his Sig P365 for a couple of days and I felt much more comfortable with the take-up and break on that trigger. I would like to get my own to be more comfortable shooting in the future.

IMG_6581.jpg IMG_6583.jpg IMG_6580.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service