JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Joined and bought a used 34. It may have a 3.5 trigger, can't tell, the box said something about it. Anyway, what sights you guys like? Met a guy down here at my first (and so far only) match who says you guys are pretty serious in your matches up there. Shot my first match with a 19 just to shoot. Didn't see it posted anywhere else.

Joined and bought a used 34. It may have a 3.5 trigger, can't tell, the box said something about it. Anyway, what sights you guys like? Met a guy down here at my first (and so far only) match who says you guys are pretty serious in your matches up there. Shot my first match with a 19 just to shoot. Didn't see it posted anywhere else.

G34 should have a 3.5 connector--the trigger pull will be close to 5 lbs.
Can be made MUCH better with a little fluff and buff.

Sights. Personally I like Warren Sevigny Competition sights. Lots of
people like Dawson's, and you see quite a few Heinie sights. Where do you
shoot matches at?

Bill
I shoot at Byram (outside Jackson if you don't know the area).
Thanks for the tip on the sights.
Bought the gun off GB used so not sure what has been done to it. A pic of the connector would be nice if anyone has one.
After the 34, CR Speed rig and now sights, I'm looking to save where I can and not duplicate work that has already been done on it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top