JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone used the XS sights in competition and what did you think of them?

I'm looking at changing my sights. I want something I can acquire quickly. Besides an FO front sight and competition rear sight, was wondering about the XS sights.

Thanks

I tried them before and I wasn't really impressed. I think normal irons with 3 dots is faster, at least for me anyway.

A lot of people like to use a fiber optic front sight at IPSC, you may want to look into that.

Basic rear with fiber optic front is just as fast as the XS, and you have a much improved ability to make precision shots if you have a long shot or need to thread the needle past a hostage. You don't see anyone winning matches using the XS sights - if they were better everyone would use them.

Just my 2 cents and worth what you paid.

Thanks, spengo and Marc1911. Yeah, FO front sight was my plan, but I keep hearing how fast XS's are to acquire.

Marc's point is well taken, if they were good for IPSC, everyone would be using them.

I was just wondering. :)

Thanks for the help!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews