JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale my everyday conceal. I hate to sell her but rent needs to be paid due to work slowing down :(

It's a Glock 23 .40 S&W bought new from Keith's Sporting Goods in Gresham. Has about 250 rounds through her flawlessly. Looks almost brand new besides custom grip tape on the grip, red lettering on the slide, and a bit of a sanded trigger guard for a higher grip(Still all black; needs a bit more sanded away).

Also comes with a brand new TLR-1s. Bright 300 lumen tactical light with strobe. The light is amazing and looks awesome. Just bought it last month and was planning on buying a holster to fit the light and firearm.

Comes with two mags and three different holster(Can send pics of holster if needed or you can see when checking it out).

Asking $500 for the Glock, the light, and the holsters. I will pay half the transfer fee($50 for fee and background at NWArmory in Milwaukie, not sure what Keith charges or if it's cheaper anywhere else)

Please feel free to call or txt for a fast response. Pics coming soon!

Thanks,

Bradley
971-334-1075

Attachments

• gun1.jpg
    gun1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 761
  • gun2.jpg
    gun2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 125
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.