JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually its just a little part that costs about $200 that goes into the Glock 17. If you had your SOT then you get one for your 17 or 19. Not sure how the part works, but I see them on FS forums for class 3 stuff.

My SOT friend has one. His is a 17 with the rock-n-roll switch.
Very cool. You don't see any 1911s doing that do you?

And yes FPS makes me jealous!

We all hate commies including FPSRussia. His name is Kyle and he's from Georgia I think. He gets his exotic firearms on loan from local dealers/stores/private parties. In return he plugs their stores etc..

And he is being sued by several companies after destroying their weapons. He is on a lot of people's sheet list.

Oh I think he's funny, just a guy with a fake Russian accent making money off videos and having a blast doing. My info come from a friend that is a manufacturer that was approached to use one on his new rifles to destroy a Barrett .50 because they would not GIVE him, not borrow a rifle to make a video with. Can't give out much more info other than you might see a Barrett destroyed in an upcoming video.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews