JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was at a gun show looking for some more pieces to blue and I found the Glenfield/Marlin model 60 action. look on line for some wood to much money. Num has some but was not sure if this was early or late so went to some catalogs and found a ATI plastic stock $45 to the door, so now it time to re blue and duracoat the aluminum stuff here are some befor pictures will up date after with some more pictures.

sandblasted the receiver,barrel,magtube,trigger gaurd, blued barrel and tube, black baking painte the reciever, gray baked the trigger gaurd, new ATI stock will add scope,bipod and sling to finnish it of.

I just laid away a Glenfield model 20, bolt action 22.
The front sight has been snapped off, the stocks finish is spotty, elevation slide is missing, but it fires shorts, longs, and long rifle.
The rifle reminds me of my grandfather's I used on the farm.
So, I have a project too, but no camera.
I'll try to get some pics anyway. :s0155:

I'm sorry haven't even got the rifle out of lay away yet.
I'm on a fixed income.
I just saw the poor thing that could use a new life.
I'm thinking of putting a glow sight for the replaced front blade "?" maybe.
Cleaning up the wood, staining it and using Finnwax to finish it.
Haven't decided yet.
Can't afford to buy a lot things at one time with my finances, so I kind to have to do them piece meal.
Your rework looks good in the picture. :peace::s0132:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads