JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks for the link. $95/thousand shipped is a decent price now. Reviews seem to be generally favorable on these too. Reports of hard cup so if you're making light primer strikes, may be an issue. Probably good thing for floating firing pin in AR's.

Update to post: Ordered a set of 5K/each of small rifle/small pistol. I guess we shall see if they are any good. Hope the reviews are true...

Another update: Ordered on Sunday, got shipment tracking number Tuesday evening. Primers were still showing available if anyone is interested.

Update 4/6: Got both small rifle & pistol delivered between yesterday & today. No issues with order. Came packaged well enough from CapitalCartridge. Seller was quick processing order and shipping. UPS was slower with several changes to delivery date, but they arrived. Would order through CapitalCartridge again. They are still showing "in stock" status if anyone else is interested.

E615882A-F598-4B50-938B-DD326B8F9DC9.jpeg

Last Edited:
I'd like to know why all of a sudden we're seeing so many unheard of before manufacturers coming to the market?
Makes you wonder. Imagine they were always being made in these other countries and now they've got some desperate "rich" (haha) Americans that can buy them right up at the new 300% mark up. Paid off to enter the www.market

Makes you wonder. Imagine they were always being made in these other countries and now they've got some desperate "rich" (haha) Americans that can buy them right up at the new 300% mark up. Paid off to enter the www.market
That's my thought as well. They've probably been around for a long time, but local manufacturers may have out priced them at the time.

Now……
Not so much.

I'd like to know why all of a sudden we're seeing so many unheard of before manufacturers coming to the market?
My guess is they were shipped 2 to 6 months ago.. or more and have been waiting to unload into LA until relatively recently. There are only a few ports that handle hazmat by appointment and the port doesn't want to store it on their property very long. Any additional relief on domestic supply is welcome in my book. Hopefully in the next 6 months primers can spend the night on a shelf at your local sporting goods store.

A quick google search shows the Ginex primers have been for sale before in the States as early as 2015. I guess it takes a shortage of domestic primers to make it worth the hassle of importing them. I hope they keep it up, I would like to see $20 a brick primers again one day.

These are great primers. I've used them for years without problems. It's true that some Euro and Russian primers can be tight because they're on the metric system but its never been bad in commercial brass.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top