JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Browning
City
Jblm
State
Washington
Zip Code
Have quite a few different makes springs are good mags are solid . Switched over to pmags so I have no use for all of them . I have about 50 of them. Not looking for anything particularly in trade just something I can use . Thanks all.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Gi mags they all look about like this some are green plastic some are brown. Mags and springs are solid though. No issues with them . Just swapped to pmag.

34593254-3D6F-4B7D-9722-40777D68B3A4.jpeg

It would be a long list boss; to be honest with you like most people in the gun world, I want a lot of things but don't know if I need some thing until I see it. However, if it's helpful to you I'm always looking for reflex sights, and different calibers of ammo. Now again if I said all different calibers we would have a very long list . If I said AR parts and you offered a rail system I have two so no need but could use a Magpul prs stock or similar. So I think the best thing to do is say that I'm pretty open to eliminate someone from trying and me missing something that I may need. If you have an offer please don't hesitate . If I politely decline shouldn't be any hard feelings on either end. Thank you all for your time. Again if you have a possible trade feel free to send me a pm. V/R Richard .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top