JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Auburn
State
Washington
Hi, looking to track down some good quality steel or aluminum 30 rd 5.56 GI style mags. Any leads on where to find them online for a fair price or if you have some you'd like to sell let me know.

I know in the past, PSA had the D&H brand 10 mag packs running around $89+tax w/ free shipping...out of stock now of course.

I'm in the Auburn area. Would like to buy 10-20 of these. Let me know if you have any and price.

Thanks, Jerrod

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi, looking to track down some good quality steel or aluminum 30 rd 5.56 GI style mags. Any leads on where to find them online for a fair price or if you have some you'd like to sell let me know.

I know in the past, PSA had the D&H brand 10 mag packs running around $89+tax w/ free shipping...out of stock now of course.

I'm in the Auburn area. Would like to buy 10-20 of these. Let me know if you have any and price.

Thanks, Jerrod
Primary arms has what I consider the best available mags for an AR, okay industries surefeed original (aluminum), for around $10. Just bought a bunch last week.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.