JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^+1 And I would also encourage y'all to load each and every mag you have then store them away for quick and easy grab and go.
Stack 'em deep...

Mags_stack 'em deep.jpg

Pic needed a touch of editing... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Preloaded in bandoliers, or vac-sealed in battlepacks ready to grab one or two and GO when needed.

EDIT: Do you have an LBV or chest rig for everyone in your household? If not you should...

Last Edited:
Preloaded in bandoliers, or vac-sealed in battlepacks ready to grab one or two and GO when needed.
Not exactly bandoliers, per se, but each one of these mag bags holds 6 ~ 30-rd mags. When one adds in the mag in the gun, it's a full combat loadout...

Mag bags.JPG

EDIT: Do you have an LBV or chest rig for everyone in your household? If not you should...
As a matter of fact, I do! And each LBV is loaded with armor.
The ex and I both have Level 4 hard plates front and back, and both the kids' vests are soft Level 3A f/b.
We figured we'd put ourselves between any threat and the kids. Hence, the rifle armor for us parents...

Last Edited:
Any tater in a storm I always sez!
How did you quote me without my name above my quote? o_O

EDIT: It doesn't appear to be exactly my quote. Missing a hyphen and the spaces are off a wee bit...

How did you quote me without my name above my quote? o_O

EDIT: It doesn't appear to be exactly my quote. Missing a hyphen and the spaces are off a wee bit...
Click the Reply button. See the button in the toolbar that looks like quotes? Click it. You can put anything in a quote. If you edit the BBCode, you can even make it do cool stuff like this:

Sobo allegedly said:
I'm a pretty little girl

:D

Click the Reply button. See the button in the toolbar that looks like quotes? Click it. You can put anything in a quote. If you edit the BBCode, you can even make it do cool stuff like this:

:D
Flopsweat said:

O, Lord, what hath I done? Yea, verily, I hath unleashed a mighty storm...

Last Edited:
You need probable cause to search. Reasonable suspicion isn't enough. Plain view doctrine is obviously something different.
I agree. My apologies for not being clearer. What I meant was, initially having reasonable (and articulable) suspicion can lead/develop into PC to search. A LEO does not always have circumstances that go from nothing to actual PC, which is where reasonable suspicion can come in.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top