JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOW!!!!!!! That's harsh. A dear John letter for the entire world to see. How did you come across that Gas? Maybe he should have posted his note with administrative privileges and with a password so she wouldn't have seen that...................

WOW!!!!!!! That's harsh. A dear John letter for the entire world to see. How did you come across that Gas? Maybe he should have posted his note with administrative privileges and with a password so she wouldn't have seen that...................

It was posted on a motorcycle board I go on, thought I would share it here. I dont have the time to read all 50 pages, but I guess this guy is getting blasted. :s0112:

How did you come across that Gas?

New most popular thread on the internet :D

First time I viewed it, it was at 45 pages now its 70+ :s0155:

There was a thread on GSXR forum (sport bike) about a member whos bike suddenly stopped working.. Come to find our the moron bought some NOS fuel additive and put it in his bike to help get more performance... But wait, it was the NOS energy drink NOT the fuel additive :s0112::s0112::s0112: I dont remember how it turned out but I am sure it was not pretty haha!

Excuse me sir, you did not get own. Rather, she sounds like a very hard-working woman who ended up with a guy who ummm.. may havea few problems. Sounds like a cry for help and a plea, rather than trying to school you. Well, I don't know the full situation, sorry for being nosy, but you did post this online.

Wife and children come first.. And I will never let any woman pay my way. Cars and guns come second. Although, there is exceptions, for example, a real whiny, nagging or belligerent and ungrateful wife and kid. However, in your case, it sounds like you had a great wife who may have ended up short-handed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top