JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well you know if this works with Firearms then what is next Alcohol then Tobacco they might as well do the whole ATF line up then they can shut down that government agency and turn it into the "Hate Speech Police" so when we disagree with them on anything else they can arrest us and put us in the Re-education camps.

Is the term "TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT" starting to ring a bell or is it just me.

I mean they have wanted to go to a cashless society for some time for this reason and this reason alone so they can monitor and control what you buy based on what they say you can have.

The major players financially, mostly are about the almighty dollar, not politics.
Why this is a possibility, I have seen the opposite occur by acts like these.
Its a very dangerous slope Democrats are on, or wait my bad, we can not say Dems are responsible here.
So I retract that statement, some political party that might be responsible should be hounded by gun owners.
You want to help, go buy a gun, the stronger the firearms manufactures are the stronger they are.

Be aware, things are not always as they seem. Many key antigun Democrats own interest in ammo and firearms manufacturing.
Sit back, take a breath and look at the bigger pictures and ask why ? And how this makes sense, because it does, and it been done before.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top