JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two weapons for trade. F2F, Oregon Only! I'd prefer to not have to drive far. I'm not sure what I'm looking for, though i definitely need a threaded 1911 drop-in barrel, and have some interest in an AR-15.

For the most part, I want to stick to the calibres that I own for handguns, so .22, 9mm, or .45 are my biggest interests.

First, a German Luger chambered in .30 Luger. Ammo can be tough to find, but Samco has it pretty cheap. It is a little worn looking, but 100% functional. I took it out a few times, but haven't had a chance to shoot it as often as I'd like. Its a total peach, definitely worth playing with.

Second, is a near-new Browning A-Bolt chambered in .223, with a Bushnell scope. I only shot this enough to sight it in, and it has been hanging out in its case ever since. I originally bought this to go Sage-rat hunting, but never got the chance. Total, it only has about 20 rounds through it, tops!

Please include pictures with any trade offers. Thanks all!

I'm more interested in trades I think, or trades + cash. I haven't done much research to what they are worth...

The only ad for the luger i could find on Gun Broker is this one, which looks to be in similar shape: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=124457269

I don't have a good idea on the price of the Luger unfortunately, anyone have a decent price lookup for that one?

The A-bolt seems to be going for about $600 on gun broker without the scope, and the scope is about 150 it seems (I think its called the 'banner'), so 750 cash for the a-bolt wouldn't be terrible.

I'm still looking for cool trades, if you have anything exciting/interesting, i'd love to hear about it. I'm willing to take a trade+cash for either of these.

For the cash prices above, they are flexible, assuming the offers are reasonable. I'm still unsure about the Luger's price, or how it's condition compares to that other one, so if you wish to take a look at it, let me know.

I know that .30 luger can be expensive at gun shows, but samco(http://www.samcoglobal.com/Ammunition.html#Luger) has it at just less than 30c a round, which is cheaper than most other calibers!

I found a use for the A-Bolt, looks like I might get to bring it sage-rat hunting this year afterall!

I've also realized I have no idea of the value of this particular Luger, so I'm going to hold off on any action until I've figured out what it is worth, so that I can put together a fair deal on it.

Thanks all!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.