JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GEMTECH_Lunar_9_Side_by_Side-660x660.jpg

Anyone have any experience with this can? Modular and in its short form, rather petite.

Any the event the "why" question helps, I am looking for a smaller, centerfire silencer for compact .32 ACP/7.65㎜ Browning, .380 ACP/9㎜ Corto, and compact 9㎜ Parabellum pistols. The first on the list would be a Walther PPK/S, though I could see suppressing others. (I have two cans that can handle those cartridges, but neither are small, and they live on pistol caliber carbines at the present.)

Thanks much.

@CountryGent Take a look at the CGS Mod9-SK. I think it is exactly what you are looking for. Gemtech has been in a similar death spiral like AAC ever since getting purchased by S&W. I have the full size Mod9 in jail and the balance is perfect for a pistol since the majority of the weight is right at the mounting point with the stainless rear/booster housing and stainless blast baffle. Also a plus that it is in stock and available from SilencerShop.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top