JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Geissele
City
NE Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
- removing due to no interest.

$200: Geissele Hi-Speed National Match Trigger.
- Lightly used. Basically new. The only usage marks are on the face of the hammer as you can see in the last picture.

For more info check out the Geissele website.

This trigger is fantastic.

Trades: I'm only looking for WML for long guns, or red dots (tube or reflex). Trade value to be negotiated since the trigger value is more than my listed price.

Price is firm. Cash only.
Meet in the Wilkes neighborhood (NE Portland near Sandy and 156th), Parkrose area is okay also.
Shipping might be considered, shipped on buyers dime and funds paid in full up front.

IMG_3756.jpeg
DMR springs come installed.
IMG_3751.jpeg

IMG_3752.jpeg
The tips of the spring bend easily to adjust the first stage pull weight.
IMG_3739.jpeg

This trigger is phenomenal. I had it on an AR I was making into a tack driver but it turned out this trigger was way more than I needed so I simplified. You can set it up so many different ways. You can set it on the heavy side for duty use, you can make the first stage lighter for a DMR style setup, you can make both stages light for a light first stage and a glass like brake. You can also set it up like a feather trigger - no take up, no stages or walls, just touch the trigger lightly and the gun goes bang. There are probably other ways you can set this trigger also. You can use this on any AR but it really deserves to be on a high end rifle.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews