JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Logan started with a small contract for Seattle PD. In the first year out of the military he made more than all 6 years he was in. It all started with a single point sling and modifying his ruck and LBV. Your hobbie has legs and by the looks of it, you could make this full time for a healthy profit. Just a thought. Good luck.

Latest custom leg rig for 995 20rd Redball mags. Customer wanted 500D Mossy Oak camo; and drainage eyelets, but otherwise same specs as the black 4-mag leg rigs. DSCF1592.JPG DSCF1593.JPG DSCF1594.JPG DSCF1595.JPG DSCF1596.JPG

Made a low profile lightweight 3-magazine pouch that also serves as a cummerbund flap adapter in 330D Multicam. added 3 tri-glides so that bungee cord retention has something to hold on, since I think this is too tall for conventional bungee cord retention methods. It should fit 6" or narrower Cummerbunds, like the 3-row Skeletonized C_bund, or the elastic low profile ones, but definitely too narrow for most of the other c-bunds out there like the ones for Eagle or Condor armor.
This adapter fits on MOLLE plate carriers that don't have cummerbund flaps. DSCF1614.JPG DSCF1615.JPG DSCF1616.JPG DSCF1617.JPG DSCF1618.JPG DSCF1619.JPG DSCF1620.JPG DSCF1614.JPG DSCF1615.JPG DSCF1616.JPG DSCF1617.JPG DSCF1618.JPG DSCF1619.JPG

Last Edited:
a friend gave me this BDS Tactical chest rig that was missing shoulder straps and mag flap; so I ordered replacement buckles and flap from BDS Tactical; and proceeded to sew up upper buckle adapters and make elastic corded side straps to fit onto a MOLLE Fast Attack Plate Carrier from Diamond Back Tactical; The upper buckle adapters uses 1.5" webbing and 1" webbing in a MOLLE format, for use with short MALICE clips, this enables the chest rig to be directly attached to the Plate Carrier without requiring velcro, nor modifying of the original equipment for the new standard of 1" buckles all around. I am waiting on tan shock cord to replace the black cord, and I believe this rig is pretty basic enough, the zippered compartment is huge, ample for first aid kits and it carries 6 metal mags, a tight fit even for the metal AR mags, I do not think P-mags or similar would fit properly.
DSCF2081.JPG DSCF2082.JPG DSCF2083.JPG DSCF2084.JPG
The PC is size Large; fits either 10x12 or 11x14 plates I believe; there are 9x12 foam display plates in it and it feels pretty loose.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top