JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMHO this is the absolute best watch for any outdoor activity, and the GPS features might be a lifesaver if you get turned around in the backcountry.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If that's real, and not a repaired unit, that is an amazing price-point. I have the Pro model but paid close to $600 for it. I've had it for about 6 months and do really like it. It has a couple of cons like certain settings cannot be changed without the app on your phone and a wifi/data connection and it doesn't have a touch screen, but the pros absolutely outweigh the cons. I really like the Samsung Gear watch series (have one of those as well) but you have to charge it pretty much every day. Even with everything running on the Garmin I can get an easy week out of it and go 2 weeks if I turn off a couple features. I might have to get another at this price. I see them used for more.

If that's real, and not a repaired unit, that is an amazing price-point. I have the Pro model but paid close to $600 for it. I've had it for about 6 months and do really like it. It has a couple of cons like certain settings cannot be changed without the app on your phone and a wifi/data connection and it doesn't have a touch screen, but the pros absolutely outweigh the cons. I really like the Samsung Gear watch series (have one of those as well) but you have to charge it pretty much every day. Even with everything running on the Garmin I can get an easy week out of it and go 2 weeks if I turn off a couple features. I might have to get another at this price. I see them used for more.
I used to have the Fenix 5x and really liked it functionally, but it was just too big to be comfortable on my wrist all the time. They are a bit of a pain to setup how you want initially but once you get past that I think they are great.

Ultimately I didn't buy from that website specifically but they had good reviews and the lowest price I found by like $20 🤷‍♂️.

I had an Amazon gift card laying around, and Amazon could deliver it to me same day so I opted to pay $35 more but it was less in the end with my card.

Last Edited:
I used to have the Fenix 5x and really liked it functionally, but it was just too big to be comfortable on my wrist all the time. They are a bit of a pain to setup how you want initially but once you get past that I think they are great.
Yah, the "X" model is huge... the standard model has a bit shorter battery life, but definitely fits my wrist better. You'd think with all the tech in this watch there would be a backup you could save to your phone or the cloud. If the phone dies for some reason and you have to get a new one, you have to start from scratch and it's taken months to fine tune this thing.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top