JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have the gamo bug right now I really love these pellet rifles so with that being said if anyone has a 22 cal newer model or .177 newer model they are willing to part with I can either pay a fair price or trade ammo for it let me know?

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Two months old. Excellent shooter.

Gamo Silent Cat .177

Last Edited:
Oh, then you really don't have a Gamo "bug" as much as an itch to buy a new gun. I can appreciate that. Good luck sir.

BTW, IMO, don't buy a gun based solely upon FPS. Or FPE. Or any other singular number.
That's like buying a car because of it's HP or it's weight. Really depends on the driver and the task at hand.
Folks in general in the air-gun groups seem way too focused on spec numbers instead of results.

You're probably not going to do tight groups or kill shots with a break-barrel beyond 100-yards, so the extra few hundred FPS/FPE probably isn't going to make much difference. Especially when you consider the gimmicky ammo used to get those numbers.

Real lead, real weight, real flat and real long is going to cut down several hundred FPS from advertised.

I am enjoying the new Swarm Magnum g2 tho'. Just came out this year I think.

gamo22with1stammousedaug2020a.jpg

Last Edited:
thanks for all your input on this rifle but its just doesn't meet my needs GLWS

Thanks! I didn't mean to sound as if I'm pushing you into buying mine, not going to break me either way. But if you really have the "gamo bug", don't overlook older versions you can't get new anymore. They've made a lot more than they have listed for sale today. There's even a difference in versions depending on country of sale.

Sorry, didn't mean to turn your WTB ad into a thread. But in all fairness, it's not as it seems. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top