JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Who's going to win?

• Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya I'm not sure Vick will have it together enough to lead the steelers to a win. Plus the Ravens are hungry after the last couple weeks of losses.

State is going under siege today with anti gunners and people think of diversions like games............ :(
How about mounting up a counter to the BS that the anti gunners are spreading like a wildfire.????
Just a suggestion...................

Seriously Taku, I think you need to loosen up a shade. The "siege" is the standard response to an unfortunate event like this. Until people take their own safety into their own hands, things like this will continue to happen.

State is going under siege today with anti gunners and people think of diversions like games............ :(
How about mounting up a counter to the BS that the anti gunners are spreading like a wildfire.????
Just a suggestion...................

To me, stuff like this has been everyday life for the past several years of shootings. Normal life still goes on. I'm not under mining the situation but, there isn't much a single person can do anything right now. So I'd rather watch the game than be anxious.

Seriously Taku, I think you need to loosen up a shade. The "siege" is the standard response to an unfortunate event like this. Until people take their own safety into their own hands, things like this will continue to happen.

Loosening up is something I can never do as long as we are under attack by the left. Yes this goes on far too often but still we cannot allow it to help them win their agenda of total control. We are under siege beyond what moss can even comprehend. This is very minor to what will happen when they unleash the floodgates this coming year.
Games are great but when the battle us fully underway, might be good to have all hands on deck rather than to drag many off to entertainment.
Just my thoughts.

Loosening up is something I can never do as long as we are under attack by the left. Yes this goes on far too often but still we cannot allow it to help them win their agenda of total control. We are under siege beyond what moss can even comprehend. This is very minor to what will happen when they unleash the floodgates this coming year.
Games are great but when the battle us fully underway, might be good to have all hands on deck rather than to drag many off to entertainment.
Just my thoughts.

Things like this will always happen as long as there's a lunatic out there. The solution of "mass shootings" is a total disarmament OR to have everyone armed, but even with this solution all mass murderers will still occur via ieds, poisenous gases, arsonry, and anything you can think of to kill a mass of people. As long as there's crazy people out there, there will be evil occurrences. The media and politicians are taking the route of disarmament because how are they/we going to solve the issue of mental health? So forth they are too righteous and prideful to consider firearms education and drop their agenda. All in all, as long as there's crazy mudda arse holes and arrogant leftists out there, there will be attacks on the 2nd amendment.

NO INFRINGEMENT ON THE 2ND WILL CURE THIS.
Abolishment of the left will, and that is more doable than trying to take our arms.
abolishing the firearms will never be an option in this country !!!!!!!!!
That would be the bloodiest and costliest encounter this nation has ever faced in its history.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR