JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently purchased a Rigarmi Galesi .25 ACP pistol, and I need parts.

Since these are such inexpensive guns, I'm stuck between buying $50 in parts or $80-$120 for a functioning gun.

If you have any complete pistols OR
.25 ACP magazines, extractor, firing pin/spring/guide, I would be happy to purchase them from you.

I have my C&R FFL and am located in Whatcom County in Washington.

I recently purchased a Rigarmi Galesi .25 ACP pistol, and I need parts.

Since these are such inexpensive guns, I'm stuck between buying $50 in parts or $80-$120 for a functioning gun.

If you have any complete pistols OR
.25 ACP magazines, extractor, firing pin/spring/guide, I would be happy to purchase them from you.

I have my C&R FFL and am located in Whatcom County in Washington.
I see u have the SDI logo on your page, did u take their course

I see u have the SDI logo on your page, did u take their course, I am taking their course now and have one of them Galesi pistols and am looking for a schematic, I know how to field strip it but want to go farther

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.