JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
25 ACP
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
I'm looking for a small and cheap 25 ACP pistol.

My requirements:
  • Reliable shooter
  • No active rust (old pitting is fine)
  • Comes with at least one magazine
  • Under $200

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Gunbroker look up Raven Arms. Theres a bunch
Yeah that's a backup option, but reliability is hit and miss. I'd prefer to get one from forum members here that can confirm it at least operates correctly - I trust ya'll more than gunbroker randos.

I actually have a Raven MP25 that I'm keeping for sentimental reason, but it doesn't reliably cycle. I'd like to get another little 25 ACP plinker that doesn't interrupt the fun so much.

Very helpful, thanks for your input.
forgive my unsolicited sarcasm.
I do hope you find one, reliable pocket pistols are somewhat of a unicorn and the 25acp isnt very popular Id love to hear what brand would possibly fit the list even used?

Beretta jetfire 25s are known to work well but even used they go for double his price range these days
yeah his post caught my eye because Id love to find a cheap pocket pistol thats reliable in any caliber but in 50 years Ive never found one thats cheap and recommended.

forgive my unsolicited sarcasm.
I do hope you find one, reliable pocket pistols are somewhat of a unicorn and the 25acp isnt very popular Id love to hear what brand would possibly fit the list even used?
I agree that they're hard to find.

I don't have any brands in mind that I can confidently say would fit my requirements. I'm hoping someone got lucky with a ring of fire pistol or cheap Italian import and would be willing to part with it. I'm not necessarily excluding any brands, even if they don't have a good reputation. If an NWFA member has a good reputation on the site and says they have one that works well, I'm interested.

Found a decent deal on a Beretta 950 BS and went for it. It's a bit above my $200 target, but hopefully it has a better chance of working correctly than most other 25 ACP options. And I like the goofy flip up barrel, so it should be fun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.