JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****SOLD****

Galco Avenger Holster AV218 Right Hand will fit 1911's with 3 ½" barrel, including Colt 3 1/2" 1911, Para USA 3 1/2" Single Stack Mag or 3 1/2" with Staggered Mag, Springfield 3 1/2 " 1911, and Star PD.

The Galco Avenger Holster is made from premium steer hide, has adjustable tension unit, a reinforced mouth and molded sight rails, it features a neutral cant and will fit belts up to 1 3/4"

Galco DMC26 Double Magazine Case will fit .45 ACP magazine. Made from premium steer hide, has adjustable tension units, one-way snap loop fits belts up to 1 3/4"

$50 for both.

IMG_1989.JPG

Last Edited:
Would you happen to have a 4" gun you could slide in there? If you do please PM me a pic or post it here if your choose. I'd like to see how much muzzle actually peeks out. Let me go ahead and take the 1/2" jokersters out right at the hit! I don't want to rile up the gun peanut gallery. :s0112:

The Colt Officers Model is flush with the bottom of the holster. I think the concern with a 4" barrel would be the front sight hanging up as you draw since it would be below the opening. But I don't have a 4" pistol to test.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top