JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a g19 Gen 4 that I put an agency trigger on, I currently have acquired a g17 Gen 4 and was thinking about the Zev fulcrum trigger. Has anybody had both and had a preference of the two?
I don't have the ZEV but I have the Agency on a G17 and it's very good.
I didn't use their connector, I used a Glock "Minus" connector and a 4# Wolff striker spring.
Pull weight is about 2lb-6oz
These triggers will not affect pull weight....they reduce take-up, over travel and present a flat shoe face.

I also have a couple of Overwatch TAC triggers and they are very similar to the Agency trigger.

ETA:
Another thing to think about is "wall".
Do you want wall or no wall ?
Some of the Ghost connectors for example, will remove the "wall" and give you a "rolling break".
I like a defined wall, so I go with the OEM Minus connector or the OEM Dot connector.

Keep in mind that this is a range toy.
I wouldn't monkey with a 4lb striker spring in a self defense weapon.
I would keep that stock at 5.5lb for a SD pistol.
With an OEM Dot or Minus connector your pull weight will be around 3.5lb - 4.0lb

Last Edited:
I don't have the ZEV but I have the Agency on a G17 and it's very good.
I didn't use their connector, I used a Glock "Minus" connector and a 4# Wolff striker spring.
Pull weight is about 2lb-6oz
These triggers will not affect pull weight....they reduce take-up, over travel and present a flat shoe face.

I also have a couple of Overwatch TAC triggers and they are very similar to the Agency trigger.
Thanks this is good info. I am curious about the zev though as they have an adustable model. I had an agency on my custom g17 and on my g19. So i thought i might try something different.

Thanks this is good info. I am curious about the zev though as they have an adustable model. I had an agency on my custom g17 and on my g19. So i thought i might try something different.
I just don't get the need for anything "adjustable" on a Glock trigger.
With an Overwatch TAC, IMO, the take-up and overtravel are perfect right out of the box.
There's nothing to adjust.

For $15 (NDZ) you can buy a TMH with the overtravel set screw and I have one in my parts bin.
Never have tried it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top