JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a g19 Gen 4 that I put an agency trigger on, I currently have acquired a g17 Gen 4 and was thinking about the Zev fulcrum trigger. Has anybody had both and had a preference of the two?
I don't have the ZEV but I have the Agency on a G17 and it's very good.
I didn't use their connector, I used a Glock "Minus" connector and a 4# Wolff striker spring.
Pull weight is about 2lb-6oz
These triggers will not affect pull weight....they reduce take-up, over travel and present a flat shoe face.

I also have a couple of Overwatch TAC triggers and they are very similar to the Agency trigger.

ETA:
Another thing to think about is "wall".
Do you want wall or no wall ?
Some of the Ghost connectors for example, will remove the "wall" and give you a "rolling break".
I like a defined wall, so I go with the OEM Minus connector or the OEM Dot connector.

Keep in mind that this is a range toy.
I wouldn't monkey with a 4lb striker spring in a self defense weapon.
I would keep that stock at 5.5lb for a SD pistol.
With an OEM Dot or Minus connector your pull weight will be around 3.5lb - 4.0lb

Last Edited:
I don't have the ZEV but I have the Agency on a G17 and it's very good.
I didn't use their connector, I used a Glock "Minus" connector and a 4# Wolff striker spring.
Pull weight is about 2lb-6oz
These triggers will not affect pull weight....they reduce take-up, over travel and present a flat shoe face.

I also have a couple of Overwatch TAC triggers and they are very similar to the Agency trigger.
Thanks this is good info. I am curious about the zev though as they have an adustable model. I had an agency on my custom g17 and on my g19. So i thought i might try something different.

Thanks this is good info. I am curious about the zev though as they have an adustable model. I had an agency on my custom g17 and on my g19. So i thought i might try something different.
I just don't get the need for anything "adjustable" on a Glock trigger.
With an Overwatch TAC, IMO, the take-up and overtravel are perfect right out of the box.
There's nothing to adjust.

For $15 (NDZ) you can buy a TMH with the overtravel set screw and I have one in my parts bin.
Never have tried it.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR