JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking for the G.I. Joe action figures that I grew up playing with. The years of the ones I am looking for are from 1982 - 1994. My son is 3 and these are way better then the garbage movie franchise and video game action figures that are everywhere in stores.

Please message me with what you may have or know someone or someplace with them. Any pictures to accompany would be much appreciated.

Thank you

David

I *might* have some in my parents attic.. What condition do they need to be in? BNIB, or is used okay? I generally took care of my toys, but I don't know if they still have any of the little guns & swords

I *might* have some in my parents attic.. What condition do they need to be in? BNIB, or is used okay? I generally took care of my toys, but I don't know if they still have any of the little guns & swords

Used is just fine. These will get played with. Todays toys are garbage and in my opinion nothing beats the toys from the 80's and 90's. Im not in any rush. Thank you

Any interest in a really Special Forces action figure? You can have it for free.

321328-2e3b960ac3c13a4865b4c629e438085f.jpg

In my day, GI Joe was tall enough to steal Barbie from that draft dodging pansy Ken (at least for a couple of hours until she started blabbing non stop about all the houses, cars, clothes and other crap she wanted ;)).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top