JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Albany
State
Oregon
I'm selling my FX Impact 25 caliber air rifle and everything that comes with it. I've used it only once and that was when I zeroed the scope. The scope and bi-pod are not included in this offer.

I want to sell everything in one lot. I can't sell piece by piece. You have to pick up. I won't send through the mail.

Below is what I paid for everything. I rounded up one penny - Example: $1999.99 to $2000.00
$2000.00 Impact Rifle
$400.00 Extra 25cal. Barrel
$700.00 Air Venturi Cylinder Pump
$300.00 FX Carbon Fiber Cylinder w/ Valve, 480cc
$80.00 FX Impact Magazine
$200.00 Backup Hand Pump
$95.00 Five cans (350 count each can) Exact King 25 caliber Pellets. Total 1,750 pellets
$3775. Total is what I paid. I've posted several photos of the price I actually paid for each item.

Will sell everything for $3,200 - OBO

Last year when I placed my order with Airgun Depot for all of these items, I was told it would be approx. 2 months to receive my full order….I waited 6 months before receiving the rifle and another 2 months for the Air Venturi compressor. The long wait is because FX Impact is made in Sweden and they are far behind on backorders. They still are. Sooo, if you're thinking of buying an FX Impact with everything you will need, you will end up waiting at least 8 months to receive your complete order.

Thanks....Randy

Watch Matt Dubber using/reviewing the FX Impact on his Youtube channel. It is his personal Youtube channel and is not copyrighted.

You can also go to airgun depot to confirm what I paid and what you will pay if you go through them. I will never use this weapon so I want to sell it all.

Airgun Depot Website
FX Impact X, Black | Pre-charged pneumatic Air Rifle | Airgun Depot

Youtube video review of FX Impact by AirArmsHuntingSA (Matt Dubber)

Air Tank Screenshot.png Barrel Screenshot.png Compressor 2.jpg Compressor 3.jpg Extra Cylander and Magazines copy.jpg FX Impact Hard Case.png Hand Pump 1.jpg Impact in Case.jpg Impact Rifle.png Magazine Screenshot.png Nomenclature FX Airgun.png Pellets Barrel Cylander.jpg Pellets Screenshot.png Pump Screenshot.png Rifle Screenshot.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top