JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Cooties is a game???
I always thought it was something that you didn't want to catch from a gurl... :confused:

soooo,its only men and women getting the covid-19,what happened to the other 59 genders ?

homeschool with dad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
pot and school.jpg

im excited that the phrase " GET THE F*** AWAY FROM ME !!! " is no longer considered rude but now a public service announcement...

while changing the time this spring i didnt realize we would be going from standard time to the twilight zone...

starting to also understand why pets bolt for the door as you open it...

my friend called from jail today,asked me how the lockdown was going,i told him it sucked sweaty dogballs,he laughed and said " welcome to my world "

soooo,china sends us the covid-19,we gotta fight back,lets send them bedbugs and meth heads....

monopoly tits.png

if im quarantined with the wife for 2 weeks and i die, i strongly assure it was NOT the virus that killed me...

ok peeps,done for the night.oldy but a goody

Just heard a doctor on TV saying that during this time, while staying at home, we should focus on inner peace. To achieve this we should always finish things we start and we could all use more calm in our lives. I looked through my house to find things i'd started and hadn't finished. So i finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun scriptuns, an a box em choocolts. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus i feel rite no. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An tellum u luvum. And two hash ur wands, strafe day rybooby.

Cross-posted to the "panic ammo buying" thread...
Batman.JPG

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews