JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
9Quil.PNG

Technical foul OP...same "I will never get that image out of my head" bleach cartoon on posts #262 and #359...but no worries bro, I got'cha covered:

View attachment 681690

:p
Pfffffft! Not even a Technical Foul...
I am allowed to use my Homer-bleaches-his-eyes cartoon as many times as I want to, because *I* posted it initially.
That is General Order #1 of Memes: "Any person who initially posts a meme in any thread is granted permission to repost said meme an unlimited number of times within that same thread."

Ergo, the first poster of a particular meme in a thread is essentially the "owner" of said meme, and is allowed to post it without limit within the thread in which s/he first posted it. I am intrigued, yet not surprised, that you were not aware of this dictum. I advise you, again, that you must up your game, bruh... :s0140::s0140::s0140:

Last Edited:
Thread cleaned again. Due to again having to spend time cleaning rule violations from this thread it is now closed!

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top