JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
lol, yeah, it's not a high priority, hence why I have not written up a suggestion to change it. And changing it will not make you any less blocked by the other person, you still get that feather in your cap if you want it. It just makes it easier to interact with the people who do want to chat with you because you can see the context of their replies.
It gives the person blocking you a bigger thrill too. They are not talking to you anymore, not just not listening to you.

It gives the person blocking you a bigger thrill too. They are not talking to you anymore, not just not listening to you.
If they are blocking me I really do not give a bubblegum how big a thrill they get. My biggest concern will always be the interaction with the people who have not blocked me, and who presumably still value that interaction. Not seeing the whole context of the conversation hinders that interaction, which is the only reason I need to not like it. I will be writing a suggestion to change it, I just need to stop being lazy about it, because, you know, low priority ;)

If they are blocking me I really do not give a bubblegum how big a thrill they get. My biggest concern will always be the interaction with the people who have not blocked me, and who presumably still value that interaction. Not seeing the whole context of the conversation hinders that interaction, which is the only reason I need to not like it. I will be writing a suggestion to change it, I just need to stop being lazy about it, because, you know, low priority ;)
Right, they get to annoy you. That's the point. If I were into blocking people, I'm sure that would add to the fun.

1712353674582.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads