JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
gz5Kc9o.jpg

Don't forget that when you see more than one that's a murder.
I'm being blocked by the poster of Post #4,230 so I'ma gonna guess it's got something to do with a crow... :s0092:

Blocked at Post #4,240, too... :(

Last Edited:
I'm being blocked by the poster of Post #4,230 so I'ma gonna guess it's got something to do with a crow... :s0092:

Blocked at Post #4,240, too... :(
I need to put in the suggestion for one-way block. Seems silly that if someone blocks you you cannot see their posts. If you don't want to see their posts too you have your own block button.

I need to put in the suggestion for one-way block. Seems silly that if someone blocks you you cannot see their posts. If you don't want to see their posts too you have your own block button.
Eh, I kinda like it when the trolls block me. The whole "I'm taking me out of your stream" thing is funny to me. Lets me know I meant something to them. :D

Eh, I kinda like it when the trolls block me. The whole "I'm taking me out of your stream" thing is funny to me. Lets me know I meant something to them. :D
I dislike how it prevents you from participating with others who have not blocked you. You cannot even see the quotes when someone does a direct reply. It is hard to understand a response or even get a simple joke when the initial context is hidden from you.

I dislike how it prevents you from participating with others who have not blocked you. You cannot even see the quotes when someone does a direct reply. It is hard to understand a response or even get a simple joke when the initial context is hidden from you.
Sure, but at the end of the day, it's just a forum. It's fun, but it's not the end of the world if I miss a joke. To paraphrase a popular line, "We've got plenty of jokes at home." :)

C'mon, it's fun getting blocked. Try it. :D

Sure, but at the end of the day, it's just a forum. It's fun, but it's not the end of the world if I miss a joke. To paraphrase a popular line, "We've got plenty of jokes at home." :)

C'mon, it's fun getting blocked. Try it. :D
lol, yeah, it's not a high priority, hence why I have not written up a suggestion to change it. And changing it will not make you any less blocked by the other person, you still get that feather in your cap if you want it. It just makes it easier to interact with the people who do want to chat with you because you can see the context of their replies.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top