JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And we have loons throwing a fit about beer money fundraiser going to a hospital.

par for the course on that side of the nut house.

If true, we as a Nation are in serious trouble. This tribalism won't end well.

The same kind of tribalism has been going on non-stop since the creation of this country. We love to argue and exercise our freedom of speech. What makes us so strong. Political tribalism as an excuse or just the sole reason to throw mud, undue charity, and collapse community standing is on par with the last 200+ years of American politics. Literally nothing new.

Oh, and do something funny like throw the bouquet into the audience to see who's next!

A beautiful bouquet of hemlock would be a nice touch.
hemlock.jpg

Last Edited:
What a bunch of mealy mouth bubblegum holes, I can't believe those who are to protect and serve can't find their bubblegum with both hands because their heads are in the way. Those worthless creatures need to be set up and disposed of as they disgraced the uniform, the brothers, and those they serve There is no excuse and should be drummed out out of the force! They are totally without honor! This has nothing to do with Trump, but by God I support him 100%, any proble with that come ahead. Didn't think so. Better be prepared for another four years of President Trump because we are! Be prepard to cry with Lizzy Borden the war hoop and the Burney I think is just too old as is the old forgetful Bidden who is happy sitting on his back porch guarding against sneaky Republicans with his shotgun.

If I get killed in the line of duty, would you all make sure no Democrats show up at the funeral without proof of NRA, 2AF, or GOA membership and a clean voting record?
If those are your wishes, we'll try, though I hope it doesn't happen. Though I also hope if it does you'll tolerate a Canadian in the midst...

Such CLASSY*spit* people, aren't they?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top