JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If those are your wishes, we'll try, though I hope it doesn't happen. Though I also hope if it does you'll tolerate a Canadian in the midst...

Such CLASSY*spit* people, aren't they?

I personally have written in my "just in case, plan" at work that I will not have an LE funeral. The three people that talk are the ones that will miss you. The rest are wondering how the promotion board will choose my replacement or if someone of equal rank will want my spot, and what will be the trickle down from there.

I personally have written in my "just in case, plan" at work that I will not have an LE funeral. The three people that talk are the ones that will miss you. The rest are wondering how the promotion board will choose my replacement or if someone of equal rank will want my spot, and what will be the trickle down from there.
Mine is F&F Only, and there'll probably be more steel than meat in my coffin because I'm planning to do a Sarah Connor. :) Apologies in advance to my pallbearers, and don't forget your back braces. :p

Well, that's the backup... Plan A is when the girlfriend inherits my old duty .45, to have my cremated remains incorporated into a replacement set of grips so that I can still be there to protect her even in the afterlife.

Mine is F&F Only, and there'll probably be more steel than meat in my coffin because I'm planning to do a Sarah Connor. :) Apologies in advance to my pallbearers, and don't forget your back braces. :p

Well, that's the backup... Plan A is when the girlfriend inherits my old duty .45, to have my cremated remains incorporated into a replacement set of grips so that I can still be there to protect her even in the afterlife.

If possible, I want my remains to be recycled into a ladies' bicycle seat!! :D

If possible, I want my remains to be recycled into a ladies' bicycle seat!! :D

I heard she's looking for a new seat :eek:
Fat-Woman-Riding-a-Bicycle-101269.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class