JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am curious to see what offers I get for my Sig P226 Legion sa/da chambered in 9mm, with 4 mags. Thermal molded case,2 leather holsters and a couple plastic holsters.
$850 cash
Trade
sig p229, p239, p228, p225
NO 40s

I would really like a p228 and p239!!!!!

20180404_140956.jpg

Last Edited:
Is it new??
Round count?
scratches , ding, dents?

Original black Sig case? Paperwork ?

Are you the original owner?
That registered it to Sig?

Is it new??
Round count?
scratches , ding, dents?

Original black Sig case? Paperwork ?

Are you the original owner?
That registered it to Sig?
it is not new, i would guess roughly 300-400 rounds thru it. I do have the original box if you want it. but it is just a little garbage black plastic one, also have the peperwork. again it doesnt come with much mainly some adds. and yes it is registered to sig the sig club

it is not new, i would guess roughly 300-400 rounds thru it. I do have the original box if you want it. but it is just a little garbage black plastic one, also have the peperwork. again it doesnt come with much mainly some adds. and yes it is registered to sig the sig club

holster wear but in awesome condition

Okay sounds good,
I've got 2 legions P226 SAO & P229
I'm looking for one in brand new condition.
I appreciate you answering my questions thanks

Good luck with sale

i will get more pics up in a bit showing the wear, and willing to drive but I just posted this so i want to give it a day or to and see what is offered,cash is more of a 2nd choice i want a new toy

Would you be interested in a new in box M&P 2.0 5" in FDE with cash? Comes with original box, back straps, paperwork, 3 17 round mags. Everything it came with new.

20171026_120746.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.