JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to share a positive experience I had the other day while at the range. I have a Mosin Nagant 91/30 that shot 6" low and 4" to the right at 50yds. There was no way to adjust for elevation short of welding metal on top of the front post. I found Smith-Sights from Tandemkross and saw that they were elevation adjustable. I went ahead and ordered one. Installation was a breeze without any special tools aside from a hammer and punch. The sight came with a front post with a fiber optic insert as well as a tapered steel front post for those wanting more authenticity. Elevation adjustments are made via the allen screw in the rear of the post.

I found that at 50yds I was hitting at point of aim. I didn't get to try anything beyond that, but that was much better than what the rifle was doing with the stock front sight. For $45 shipped, this was a great purchase as it made me want to shoot this fun rifle again!

MN Front.jpg MN Sights.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads