JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To answer the OP question, a few months ago, I found really good prices from "The Gun Zone" in Clackamas for A-3 upper models ..... Optics Ready Carbines were a little cheaper, but they only had one brand ... I'd have to say Keiths would probably beat his price, or anyones price, if he carries the same brands, but wanted to give the new store a shot and he was better than anyone else in my area ......

You save at least 10% (Fed tax) when you build one yourself. I just bought a LMT complete upper ($525 @ weaponsparts.com) and lower ($350 at PDX Gunshow) and had a $1200 rifle for $875. You can save even more if you are willing to assemble a lower receiver yourself (pretty easy).

coctailer is a ffl for oregon and washington and selling new del ton packages
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14499
good deal.................

This. :s0155:

There has not been one post from anyone on this forum that has purchased one of these from Coctailer that was dissatisfied. (That I have seen)

I loaded mine up with accessories, yesterday I stripped it all off, back to the original out of the box configuration. Found I like an AR better, as a basic rifle. The 4 or 5 mags and wrench it comes with, make it a sweet deal!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top