JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any body have any updated prom codes? I would like to get some ammo from these guys since they are getting rave reviews from members and the Reman's are a bit cheaper than factory loads.

Thanks!

Just to clarify a lot of noise in this forum, Freedom Munitions is the former manufacturer of USA Ammo and they blew my AR to pieces. The good people at USA Ammo stepped up and bought me a new rifle but the idiots at Freedom Munitions kept my gun and illegally repaired and sold it. It is a huge mess. These Freedom Munitions guys are criminals.

Just to clarify a lot of noise in this forum, Freedom Munitions is the former manufacturer of USA Ammo and they blew my AR to pieces. The good people at USA Ammo stepped up and bought me a new rifle but the idiots at Freedom Munitions kept my gun and illegally repaired and sold it. It is a huge mess. These Freedom Munitions guys are criminals.

Man that sucks, when did this happen?

This summer the gun blew up. Talked with this criminal Rudy Zuruba who totally misrepresented himself and he had me ship the gun to the Freedom Munitions guy in Idaho. They then stole the gun, refused to turn it over to USA Ammo, repaired it and illegally sold it through yet another dude.

After going through the mess with the Feds, I investigated them further and found out none of their stuff is actually new. It is all surplus ammo from governments around the world that is demilitarized and suppose to be destroyed. This dude instead reloads it after supposedly cleaning it up. This is the reason it all blows up.

Just be real careful.

So far so good with the 9mm blasters; about half way through them. Accurate, clean.

That really stinks, but no offense, since these are your (CC) only two posts here I have to assume there are two sides to the story. You do sound sincere though. Personally, I like to err on the side of caution so I'll probably not be buying anymore from these guys.

So far so good with the 9mm blasters; about half way through them. Accurate, clean.

That really stinks, but no offense, since these are your (CC) only two posts here I have to assume there are two sides to the story. You do sound sincere though. Personally, I like to err on the side of caution so I'll probably not be buying anymore from these guys.

My friend is a member here and told me about the thread. I received several e-mails unlawfully from these guys and always want to warn people about extremely bad experiences so no one else falls victim. They apparently stole the USA Ammo customer's e-mails as well. Everything about them is criminal in my opinion and having your AR BLOW INTO 12 PIECES isn't a pleasant experience.

This summer the gun blew up. Talked with this criminal Rudy Zuruba who totally misrepresented himself and he had me ship the gun to the Freedom Munitions guy in Idaho. They then stole the gun, refused to turn it over to USA Ammo, repaired it and illegally sold it through yet another dude.

After going through the mess with the Feds, I investigated them further and found out none of their stuff is actually new. It is all surplus ammo from governments around the world that is demilitarized and suppose to be destroyed. This dude instead reloads it after supposedly cleaning it up. This is the reason it all blows up.

Just be real careful.

Yeah well the strange thing is Freedom Munitions didn't exist last summer. They only started selling ammo in January shortly before I started this thread. As a matter of fact this resembles a few other situations where someone claimed they've had a gun blown up by Freedom Munitions. The problem is the time lines just didn't seem to match up. They started selling ammo on or about Jan. 12 2012 and the few obscure blogs I've found put the ammo being sold, blowing guns up and rifles and pistols being mailed in about a weeks time. Most of the posts are by one time newly registered user(s) too. One post actually says they bought the ammo knowing they might blow their gun up but were going to use one they didn't care about. That post was made Jan. 16 2012, 4 days after they started selling ammo. It's in this first link below. This guy mentions the same thing about military ammo and plants the public doesn't really know about.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

If you read this thread it looks to me like USAammo was having problems last summer way before Freedom Munitions was selling ammo.
USA Ammo Goes KABOOM in my brand new Sig Sauer P556 - AR15.COM

Yeah well the strange thing is Freedom Munitions didn't exist last summer. They only started selling ammo in January shortly before I started this thread. As a matter of fact this resembles a few other situations where someone claimed they've had a gun blown up by Freedom Munitions. The problem is the time lines just didn't seem to match up. They started selling ammo on or about Jan. 12 2012 and the few obscure blogs I've found put the ammo being sold, blowing guns up and rifles and pistols being mailed in about a weeks time. Most of the posts are by one time newly registered user(s) too. One post actually says they bought the ammo knowing they might blow their gun up but were going to use one they didn't care about. That post was made Jan. 16 2012, 4 days after they started selling ammo. It's in this first link below. This guy mentions the same thing about military ammo and plants the public doesn't really know about.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

If you read this thread it looks to me like USAammo was having problems last summer way before Freedom Munitions was selling ammo.
USA Ammo Goes KABOOM in my brand new Sig Sauer P556 - AR15.COM
The ammunition that blew my gun up was sold by USA Ammo but manufactured by Ammo Load USA who now sells the same crap under the name Freedom Munitions. My gun blew up in July 2011 and I posted photos on AR15. This crook Rudy Zuruba was connected to USA Ammo and is now somehow cOnnected to Freedom Munitions. You can do the investigation yourself and it is all well documented on the Internet.

Stealing people's e-mails is unlawful and people must authorize their e-mail to be used in solicitation. You can believe and do as you like but you will eventually learn the lesson if you use the Freedom Munitions products.

The ammunition that blew my gun up was sold by USA Ammo but manufactured by Ammo Load USA who now sells the same crap under the name Freedom Munitions. My gun blew up in July 2011 and I posted photos on AR15. This crook Rudy Zuruba was connected to USA Ammo and is now somehow cOnnected to Freedom Munitions. You can do the investigation yourself and it is all well documented on the Internet.

Stealing people's e-mails is unlawful and people must authorize their e-mail to be used in solicitation. You can believe and do as you like but you will eventually learn the lesson if you use the Freedom Munitions products.

So really your beef is with USAAmmo since they sold you the ammo and you really don't know for sure where they got it. They sell reboxed ammo from a bunch of different places from what I've seen. I've seen threads where they're reboxing Agulia now and selling it as USAAmmo. Thanks for the warning. I'll definitely be watching. ;)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top