JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The coupon expired 30 days after they launched. I sweet talked my way into letting me use it still, since I ordered the day after it expired. Order showed up today, and I thought I would show a few pics, since no one had yet. I ordered 250 rds 9mm blaster ammo and 250 rds .223 blaster. I wanted more, like a lot more, but the wife shot me down. (with MIND bullets!)

Overall they look fine, especially the 9mm. The .223 has a few with slight cracks in the casing where the bullet sits, it will be interesting to see how they work...

Pictures:

If you want to know why my photos are awesome, see this picture:

Yeah I just got some ammo from them yesterday and it's some damn good ammo. I got some Blaster .223 just like you have there, some new .44Mag 240gr FMJ Flatnose and some .308 150gr FMJ. I got the .223 for a friend I shoot with but the 44 Mag and the .308 are for me. The .308 is reman but is in once fired Lake City military brass with NATO headstamps. I have a Garand that is rechambered in 7.62x51 NATO and this stuff will be great for it. It looks like new ammo. The 44Mag is new and is definitely some quality stuff.
CIMG0942.jpg
CIMG0923.jpg
CIMG0945.jpg
CIMG0944.jpg
CIMG0946.jpg

Let us know about that 223 with the cracked casings. May not be such a good deal if they have some stuck cases or worse...also, can you pull a bullet to see if its sealed at all? I'm assuming its not...I emailed them asking but they never replied to me.
TIA

I got my .223's today, not the blaster, but the reman's in the black and red box as Weldon has in .308. I'll take a closer look at a few boxes, but at first blush the brass is bright and shiny as were the 9mm i got a few days ago. I shot about 100 of the 9mm today, excellent groups, no feed or extraction issues in my G26 and G17. But I feed Wolf brand to them as well, they're not real picky eaters ;-)

I'll give a range report on the .223's probably tomorrow.

So for those of us that missed the coupon, I emailed them and they said they'll be running it again in about a month, so check back. It's nice to get some feedback from these members that have already received theirs. I wonder how their 10mm is...

I shot some of the .223 Blaster 55gr FMJ sunday and it performed flawlessly. No FTF, FTE and was accurate.

Edit: As for the split necks I talked to Rudy the owner this weekend and asked him about that and he said sometimes you get that with range brass and it's one of the reason's it was in the Blaster ammo. It's safe to use because the neck below seals the chamber.

Received 9mm today and it all looks good, solid external box/packaging, shiny brass.

Just a note, it does ship without signature confirmation. The box says ammunition on the side it may not last long in a bad neighborhood.

Thanks Weldonhunter for the tip!!!

Do yourself a favor and take some shipping tape and secure the bottom of those cardboard Blaster white boxes. Don't ask me how I know LOL. Better yet, just pour them all into a better container or bag.

Ok for those of you ordering soon. I just found a coupon code that takes a little off the deal. It's small but it's still a discount. Use " Chet-1 " I just found it on another forum or I would have posted it before and am not sure why it was put out there. I tried it and it took $27 off of a $900 cart of stuff.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top