JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Oh sometimes I just have to step in it.:s0140: There is a lot of praise for those truckdrivers willing to sacrifice for freedoms. Willing to stand up against rules and mandates and honk their horns demanding freedoms. Stepping outside the boundaries and demanding to be heard and unwilling to be canceled for what they say because by God they have a right to speak.

Think about freedoms....:s0033:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We have been watching this whole thing unfold since it got started, and have seen several parallels to what's been happening here in the states.
It says something when the MSM refuses to cover such a topic, goes against the narrative. The Canadian Gov, cannot hold back all those truckers and farmers who have united in their cause. Now, the MSM and Gov. are actively suppressing this, and trying to change the message buy flooding every media source with falsehoods and propaganda, fact is, they lost control and cannot put the genie back in the bottle. All the claims against the truckers have been proven false and Trudy has run away tail between his legs and has nothing but hollow threats to levy now! RCMP needs to be careful, what they choose to do will have serious consequences down the road not only for them, but for Canada it's self! I'm reminded of the ill planned Trucking shut down in Cali years ago, the CHP absolutely dropped the hammer of god and Californication on them, put the fear of god into those truckers and sent a warning too all that things like that would not be allowed to happen!

Going forward, I see this spilling across the border and this Movement taking hold in the states, if even a quarter of the American Truckers did what they are doing in Canada happens here, they could completely shut down D.C! I think it should happen, and support it completely, enough is enough and people are primed for action! Let the draconian gov jackboots come, it sends a message to our leaders that we will no longer be cowed into submission, that we reject our mandates and the lies from the CDC and Fauxie et all and it's time to get back to business unencumbered by such blatant abuse of office and power!
Were all in this fight together, hell look at the draconian mandates here in OryGun, enough is enough!

Going forward, I see this spilling across the border and this Movement taking hold in the states, if even a quarter of the American Truckers did what they are doing in Canada happens here, they could completely shut down D.C! I think it should happen, and support it completely, enough is enough and people are primed for action!
They need to shut down Salem, Olympia, Sacramento, and other 'blue' states capitals too.

And now for a big giant helping of schadenfreude:

They need to shut down Salem, Olympia, Sacramento, and other 'blue' states capitals too.
No thanks, I don't need I-5 clogged up in Oregon any more than it already is.

Also if any of you donated to this grift, there's an update from the convoy leader:

C0281A15-C61A-470B-A267-B4510D8A758F.jpeg

Last Edited:
I think that one lane should be open and one lane IS open.

ALL emergency vehicles for MEDICAL, FIRE, and PREVENTING CRIME should be allowed to pass and that has been allowed according to what I have read.

My husband has been following this on several other forums and links BIG time.

I have been following it but he is watching all of it unfold more than I have.

The past few years on BORDER STATES between Canada and the U.S. States have been horrible. And not just here in MT when even FAMILIES and FRIENDS could NOT meet and stores could NOT get products.

Families STOOD AT THE BORDER and waved to one another and that was on our MT news and on some other news websites ONLINE. STORES could not get products and many of them were hurt drastically!

Many stores all along our borders from west to east had these issues. That is a FACT.

The Mounties and other Canadian police BROKE UP people at Churches and threw some ministers, priests, etc. in JAIL. And that IS A FACT.

I said this on one thread about their TACTICS and it got shut down but it is and was the TRUTH.

The AUTHORITIES even BROKE UP other Canadian and U.S. OPEN AIR groups of people SITTING IN their own private PARKING LOTS! They were there for church meetings and church services where people were in their OWN VEHICLES and they wanted to hear a sermon or have communion. That is another FACT. It happened in Western Canada too. NOT just back on the other side - eastern side.

BUSINESSES - local - here IN THIS MT TOWN and others statewide and nationally have CLOSED UP - long time - old ones - small and large - family owned ones and others - SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD. Etc.! ADD in the people who lost good paying jobs and tons more. ALL due to this crapola and HOW IT WAS HANDLED FROM THE GITGO!

Back to the truckers now...

I do NOT see the truckers BURN DOWN public and private properties like I have seen with the FAR left and even the FAR right in some incidents nationwide.

I do NOT see the truckers LOOT aka STEAL and break down doors/windows on public properties, private homes and private businesses like the far L and far R have done ALL ACROSS THIS NATION including in D.C.

I will say that the FAR LEFT and OTHER very specific groups have done this INCLUDING the Burn/Loot/Murder groups, Antifa, the criminal freaks in the Q and Q Anon movements who DID DESTROY and harm innocent people including peace officers, etc.

I would add more but it might get shut down or deleted. I will say that I have been following some other LINKS and REAL personal news (Old and younger Friends and a few relatives in my TINY family.) in my own state now, MT, and in my former state and MORE people have had issues with SIDE EFFECTS and other things from the 'shots' including death than they have had with the regular flu or cold with NO shots too.

One of them was in the medical profession, he was forced/required to take the shots OR he would lose his job if he did not take them. He took them and is now dead at 45 years old. He was a super HEALTHY MAN. Side effects! He left a wife and several children. The ages of these people that I know from my former state, not just here, are varied for even super healthy people. Side effects and healthy people. There ARE healthy people even in their older years too. People have had their immune systems get shot to H with some of these shots too.

Cate

Gofundme troubles?

Gofundme troubles?

Ripe for fraud. But technically even the big boys defraud donors (NRA, Trump), so this is par for the course.

Human nature overrides "fighting for the cause" all the time. When you're some trucker making $70k/year and your GoFundMe has a $10,000,000 balance, it's tempting to take the cash and skip town. GoFundMe is doing all the donors a favor by freezing funds.

Yes and no ~ kinda sorta.

Try going against the grain on any particular issue of a hot button nature on this forum and you will quickly find that your opinion will carry with it more than the words you wrote. The associations people already have with similar, if distant, viewpoints and the people who have espoused such will instantaneously pair you with the worst caricatures of those people. And you'll be treated thusly.

To put it more bluntly: you will get called a "libtard" for a center-left view loooooooooooooooooong before you get called a "trumptard" for any view.

I find it ironic that many on this forum view themselves as the societal contrarians, standing up to the man...but when facing down the contrarian of this microcosm, they do so with about as much disdain as what they perceive to be facing. Are we not better than this? But, I digress.

The point is: this isn't your party - this is just a party, maybe even the party - and it's open to all 2A supporters, regardless of any other view or affiliation.

If a single person is constantly breaking the rules, then yes, they are asked (if not told) to find a new virtual stomping ground.

But please see this as a completely separate phenomenon than an individual being contrarian or having a different view. If such differing views stir the pot so much that rules get broken again and again...put it this way: when two people come to blows at the bar, they're both going to be asked to leave regardless of who started what. As the kids say: don't feed the trolls. Do, however, learn to tell the difference between trolling and simply having a conviction of a differing perspective (not giving you advice, just putting the advice out into the æther in general).

Finally, if the presence of any individual threatens your experience on certain topics...ignore them. I see many members dictate that they don't believe in the ignore button and do believe in freedom of speech et. al. and yet they're the first person to jump to personal attacks if someone were to post, say, a pro-Biden message. If you are the kind of person who would jump into that attack frenzy like a shark to blood, then I cannot more highly recommend the ignore function (again, not singling you out or advising you in particular, just advice in general).
While I agree with you (in principal) and that adhering to the #1 rule applies to all, I have to disagree on the merits of the argument.
We have moved so far past the point of "liberal/conseravtive" talking points! We are dealing with politicians who are actively stripping rights and freedoms from the citizens and you have some of those citizens who are not only in agreement with it, they are ENCOURAGING it! We are WAY beyond "different opinions".
My business is being negatively affected and has been for almost 2 years now, I have customers who have lost their livelihoods, families and life savings due to destructive policies made by leftist thugs!
So many people I know personally have been emotionally destroyed by EVIL tyrants who are directly responsible for taking away their ability to feed their families, not some flu variant with a 99.997% recovery rate.
A convoy of Babbitt clones, what could go wrong?

I will ask a trucker in the family, but he will undoubtedly not be partaking.
On top of the disgusting and hateful comments regarding the scamdemic and supporting the FORCING of a medical procedure on people who don't want it and or banning them from participating in society (which I will point out is support of TYRANNY not just opinion), it also makes the above statement which if anybody isnt aware of who Ashley Babbit is, she was murdered on Jan 6th 2021 by capitol police and her murderer has yet to be named let alone be held accountable! So basically it is calling for the people, (Canadian or otherwise who give a d@mn about being free and are willing to take a stand and sacrifice something for it) to be murdered! Sound about right?
Yeah, sorry! There is ZERO part of me that has any interest in being "excellent" to the enemy! And that is what we are! Enemies! If you support any part of what goverments (federal,state,county and city) have done thus far and are proposing to do permanently regarding teh scamdemic then by definition you are 100% supportive of a fascist, totalitarian type rule!
Correct me if I am wrong? But you can't support gun ownership, the right to self defense, individual liberties (regarding ones own beliefs) and call it a "different opinion".
My .2 cents and an attempt to explain my point of view!

While I agree with you (in principal) and that adhering to the #1 rule applies to all, I have to disagree on the merits of the argument.
We have moved so far past the point of "liberal/conseravtive" talking points! We are dealing with politicians who are actively stripping rights and freedoms from the citizens and you have some of those citizens who are not only in agreement with it, they are ENCOURAGING it! We are WAY beyond "different opinions".
My business is being negatively affected and has been for almost 2 years now, I have customers who have lost their livelihoods, families and life savings due to destructive policies made by leftist thugs!
So many people I know personally have been emotionally destroyed by EVIL tyrants who are directly responsible for taking away their ability to feed their families, not some flu variant with a 99.997% recovery rate.

On top of the disgusting and hateful comments regarding the scamdemic and supporting the FORCING of a medical procedure on people who don't want it and or banning them from participating in society (which I will point out is support of TYRANNY not just opinion), it also makes the above statement which if anybody isnt aware of who Ashley Babbit is, she was murdered on Jan 6th 2021 by capitol police and her murderer has yet to be named let alone be held accountable! So basically it is calling for the people, (Canadian or otherwise who give a d@mn about being free and are willing to take a stand and sacrifice something for it) to be murdered! Sound about right?
Yeah, sorry! There is ZERO part of me that has any interest in being "excellent" to the enemy! And that is what we are! Enemies! If you support any part of what goverments (federal,state,county and city) have done thus far and are proposing to do permanently regarding teh scamdemic then by definition you are 100% supportive of a fascist, totalitarian type rule!
Correct me if I am wrong? But you can't support gun ownership, the right to self defense, individual liberties (regarding ones own beliefs) and call it a "different opinion".
My .2 cents and an attempt to explain my point of view!
20% of two cents? And pardon, I meant Lorena Bobbitt. Scariest army I can imagine. I didn't intend to bring up the traitor who was shot for trespassing with an angry mob that crushed, nearly blinded, and beat the police. #backtheblue

The vitriol to fight vitriol marches on. Over the top, men!

Last Edited:
Seems like a few people have their panties all in a knot over ordinary people standing up against government excesses.

it also makes the above statement which if anybody isnt aware of who Ashley Babbit is, she was murdered on Jan 6th 2021 by capitol police and her murderer has yet to be named let alone be held accountable!
Ashli Babbitt was shot after climbing through a broken window on a barricaded door. If someone did that on my property, they'd get shot too.

Don't want to get shot? Don't act like a criminal.

Also the officer who shot her was named and even spoke about it: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...t-during-capitol-riot-breaks-silence-n1277736

He was held accountable. Investigated, cleared, and I believe his GoFundMe raised $160k.

:DWould you mind sending that message to BLM?
Blm and antifa are protected my dude! They are "probably" all jabbed so they get a pass AND they support the murdering of the dreaded "Trumpers"! It's the democrat version of a wet dream!;) I guess the rest of us just need to learn that if you dare support freedom or disagree with the forced narrative and dare to "trespass" on PUBLIC ground it's totally cool if you get murdered!

Blm and antifa are protected my dude! They are "probably" all jabbed so they get a pass AND they support the murdering of the dreaded "Trumpers"! It's the democrat version of a wet dream!;) I guess the rest of us just need to learn that if you dare support freedom or disagree with the forced narrative and dare to "trespass" on PUBLIC ground it's totally cool if you get murdered!
Public ground eh? How's the koolaid?

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews