JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
No thanks, I don't need I-5 clogged up in Oregon any more than it already is.

Also if any of you donated to this grift, there's an update from the convoy leader:

View attachment 1122673
Nice try. If she had run off with $1 mil that would be big news. There is absolutely nothing in the news to indicate this. As a matter of fact, far from being MIA, she was the main speaker at a press conference today. You should do a better job of vetting your sources. This is what is called misinformation.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/who-is-tamara-lich-—-the-spark-that-lit-the-fire/ar-AATrT6N

ETA: Don't know why I can't get an active link here, but you can copy and paste into browser's address line.

Last Edited:
Nice try. If she had run off with $1 mil that would be big news. There is absolutely nothing in the news to indicate this. As a matter of fact, far from being MIA, she was the main speaker at a press conference today. You should do a better job of vetting your sources. This is what is called misinformation.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/who-is-tamara-lich-—-the-spark-that-lit-the-fire/ar-AATrT6N
But it came straight from the Ministry of Truth!

:rolleyes:

:s0140:

Closed.

#

2. Religious and non-firearm political content is prohibited

We are a single-issue organization, focused solely on bringing people together in support of the 2nd Amendment. Religious and political content is inherently divisive, hurting our cause far more than it could ever help it. This includes news-related content that our staff believes may cause division.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads