JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Promoting a different firearm forum/site/group, with a thread title of "Free stuff giveaway", on a firearm forum. Seems a bit off, if you ask me. Especially when the stated goal is to increase membership of the linked site. Just sayin'.

fd6dd79720249b61853c178e8dca5-surejan.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Promoting a different firearm forum/site/group, with a thread title of "Free stuff giveaway", on a firearm forum. Seems a bit off, if you ask me. Especially when the stated goal is to increase membership of the linked site. Just sayin'.
If this was from a noob with hardly any posts or reputation I would agree with you, but Wired is a stand up guy well known to many of us

Last Edited:
This is the gun I'll be rebuilding and refinishing and I will be recoring the silencer. By all means do not make any attempt to win this gun.

IMG_1392.jpg

Why I received a message on Glock Talk from the owner of this site when he first started it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top