JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Promoting a different firearm forum/site/group, with a thread title of "Free stuff giveaway", on a firearm forum. Seems a bit off, if you ask me. Especially when the stated goal is to increase membership of the linked site. Just sayin'.

fd6dd79720249b61853c178e8dca5-surejan.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Promoting a different firearm forum/site/group, with a thread title of "Free stuff giveaway", on a firearm forum. Seems a bit off, if you ask me. Especially when the stated goal is to increase membership of the linked site. Just sayin'.
If this was from a noob with hardly any posts or reputation I would agree with you, but Wired is a stand up guy well known to many of us

Last Edited:
This is the gun I'll be rebuilding and refinishing and I will be recoring the silencer. By all means do not make any attempt to win this gun.

IMG_1392.jpg

Why I received a message on Glock Talk from the owner of this site when he first started it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top