JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Welcome back everyone. In honor of Northwest Firearms being back up and running; as well as me just receiving a large shipment of PMAGS in the mail, I'm giving away ONE free pmag from my lot to the first person who PM's me and can meet FTF in SALEM. No BS. With all this craziness going on I figured Id share my wealth (a little)

I have every color. You get to pick which you want.

THANKS!

Thanks Gents, got about 5 in line. If some are no shows ill work my way down the list. Robbijer you're 5th.

Perhaps there will be more in the future. Expecting a few more shipments.

Robbijer - these took over a month to get to me but it's worth the wait. You'll get em.

Pyromancer - The dude said he only had three steel mags and this was his first pmag that wouldn't get Re-sold on gunbroker.

Keep your eyes open there shall be more pmag festivities!

Just a heads up but jbuck is on my list for being a price gouger. Figured if you are generous enough to give away a free pmag then you would more than likely want it to go to someone who will use it and not turn it for a profit.

Also, I commend you for doing a selfless act and giving away something that people need in these times. Good job!

Definitely keep my eyes open when I can get on here. I was lucky and got two pmags from midway, and have 3 gi's from when I got my ar. Good to hear this went to someone who needed it.

Mind telling us where you back ordered from and when?

I have two pmags on back order from Brownell's from 23rd. Should have ordered more, thought this would all pass, but all the state stuff has me more worried now so I put in an order with mako group today for 6 stainless gi's at $18 each rather have not spent that much but I wanted to have at least 10 just in case, and thought it maybe my best chance. They are out of New York for there distribution so may still be out of luck.

Again good on you!

Pyromancer - I have them back ordered from Target Sports USA | Discount Ammunition Online | Ammo For Sale | Free Shipping Ammunition

They say you can only order two at a time, but I simply added two to my cart went back and kept adding until it wouldnt let me do it any more. Good luck to ya. Keep an eye on this site also, they periodically have them instock but obviously go very quickly.

Druzdad1977 - Unfortuantely you are too late. Thanks for the interest though.

Thanks, Was hoping it was Brownell's kinda thinking I made a bad move ordering threw them... I should be good if my back ordered mags show though, I don't need a ton anyway. 10's the magic number I'm aiming for.

Took a looks anyway though looks like target sports got wise, all of the mags I tried gave me negative numbers for maximum I could back order. Too bad the price they have the lancers for looked real good and I have heard they are great mags.

Will say back in the heat of the market a month or so ago, I ordered 5 Troy BattleMags from Target. Took some 3 weeks to arrive, but price and communications were very good even though they were buried in orders. They are a solid vendor and take customer service seriously. Add them to your list of the good suppliers who follow up and follow through.

Just a heads up but jbuck is on my list for being a price gouger. Figured if you are generous enough to give away a free pmag then you would more than likely want it to go to someone who will use it and not turn it for a profit.

Also, I commend you for doing a selfless act and giving away something that people need in these times. Good job!

Not sure what I did to make your list but :s0155:

No I didn't need it and I live about 12hrs away. Just figured that this was going to be a popular post so I would post first anyways. I am set for ar mags for the most part. I won't be selling any. My FIL is looking for some mags though so I did pm the OP asking if he has any for sale. And yes I am glad it went to someone who needed it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top