JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what would happen if a gun accidentally discharges in class and well you know..., what will happen then?

I don't want this post to turn in to a debate on "what if's". There are laws already in place if you shoot a firearm in city limits when it's not justified as self defense.

A Mother Jones analysis of 61 mass murders over the last 30 years found that “in not a single case was the killing stopped by a civilian using a gun.” As one leading expert explained, “given that civilian shooters are less likely to hit their targets than police in these circumstances,” arming civilians could often lead to more chaos and deaths. Law enforcement groups usually oppose state-efforts permitting concealed weapons on college campuses, citing safety concerns.

Wait a second, this is bubblegum math. This is like the old statistic which talked about gun deaths in the home. The old statistic included suicides, which data has proven doesn't matter on method.

There have been several shootings I can remember that were stopped by civilian shooters. But because of those civilian shooters they didn't become mass murders. Something is seriously wrong here. So if you stop a shooter set on committing a mass murder, they don't become a mass murder thus they don't get figured into the statistic.

This is bubblegum math!

Just a update, 10 teachers have taken my class for free and a few other instructors that I know have taught another 50. This is a real good start to us educating our educators. That's not too bad.

8 years now, and over 150 teaches have gone through my classes for free. I also added preachers to my list of free students.
I just thought I'd put out a quick update.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top